<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, April 07, 2005
 
Good Morning From Fortress Dubya
... sorry, is it afternoon already? My mistake.

In the high 70s yesterday, now in the low 40s. Was supposed to rain the last several days, but not. A lot of stuff came out blossoming the last few days, now looking a little shocked and surprised. "We want rain," the forsythia demand. "Now."

A brazen brown bunny sat right by my fence yesterday, daring me to scold it for eating my one tulip.

So. Only news so far is I FINALLY figured out what to put into the EAC Benefit (see link on the side) and FINALLY got the digital image to them. Here's a hint. It's one of these, but to find out which one, you'll have to wait....

Other than that, I apologize on behalf of my country to all Canadians who may now have to hustle out and get a passport if they want to cross the Peace Bridge (I assume it's still called that) to visit the American side of Niagara Falls on their honeymoon. Be thankful George hasn't started eyeing your oil yet, because surely you have a few drops you can donate to the Great SUV Mission Against Planet Earth. Is this Round Two of the Oyster War?

Back later possibly with more news.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter