<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
 
Art Submission
DONE! Submitted.

And with only 4 glaring and embarrassing errors discovered only after I dropped the package off. And only 3 really, really, stupid painting titles.

And I knew I'd run out of black ink as I started to print up the slide list, and I did, so had to run to the store and pay way more than I would have if I'd ordered online, so we're not going to do that again.

But of course we will, since the warning level on the yellow cartridge has just started blinking. I'll deal with it later.

So will try to catch up, yet again, and possibly be back later. I'm not ignoring you, really.

Sample (one you haven't seen before):

Blue Grandma




--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter