<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, October 17, 2004
 
Delinking The Trib
I suppose I should have expected it, but after reading the astonishingly enthusiastic endorsement of John Kerry by the New York Times today, I expected a respected paper such as the Chicago Tribune to follow suit. I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I picked up the paper and saw that they had endorsed George Bush.

So, with regret I've written them a letter explaining my distress, and that the links I had to their paper will be removed from my site. If you want to visit Eric Zorn's column you'll have to do it elsewhere. I'm sorry, because I like Eric and his column a lot. But I don't want the Trib's advertisers to get any traffic from me. That's just the way it is.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter