<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, June 03, 2004
 
You Can't Turn Your Back For a Minute
Yahoo! News - Bush: CIA Director George Tenet Resigns
....for those bs "personal" reasons, like "I was personally told to leave?"
"He's been a strong and able leader at the agency. and I will miss him," Bush said of Tenet as he got ready to board Marine One for a trip to Andrews Air Force Base, Md., and on to Europe.


"George Tenet is the kind of public servant you like to work with," the president added. "He's strong, he's resolute. He's served his nation as the director for seven years. He has been a strong and able leader at the agency. He's been a strong leader in the war on terror.
Wasn't he a monster just a few weeks ago? I can't keep my scorecard straight.

Won't comment further right now, since I haven't had my coffee yet. Been drinking far too much, staying up too late, getting morose. But sunny, no chance of rain today, though is cool.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter