<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
I Loathe This Woman
I don't know how else to put it. I loathe this woman. Luckily, she doesn't perform well when they don't stick to the script. Her game plan, of course, is simply to run out the clock with memorized talking points.

And what was all that about declassifying the "title" of a report? That the title of the report was something like "Terrorists already on our shores."?

Go for it, Bob Kerrey -- you guys have been giving her an easy time so far.

UPDATE: "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside United States" was the classified title that she didn't want us to know. I am so stupid, forgive me. I didn't get it down the first time because she was rudely shouting her questionner down.

Oh, for posterity and the archives, the "this woman" in question is Condoleezza Rice, in case they decide to revise history on her testimony, as they tend to. Not Monica Lewinsky.

Listening to Randi Rhodes now.... she should have been on the panel.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter