<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, March 15, 2004
 
The Culcher Preznit

This has probably made it around the internet a hundred times already and been rejected from everyone's emails even more, but it was a first for me, thanks to an alert reader. I think it's a lovely poem.

I chased down the source page (from Portside Moderator, references verified at Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Make the Pie Higher!). So, in the spirit of Spam Poetry, I bring you...

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings
take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter