<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, September 05, 2008
 
Found Michelle Obama's Dress

The one she wore during her husband's speech, by Thakoon Panichgul, an American designer. Since I'm not much into fashion (though I enjoy a good dress like any hardworking woman), was so happy to find it listed as part of this designer's new collection. I kept hitting my friend Chris while we were watching the convention saying, "God, I love that dress!"

Pic here, on Seventh Square.

Many of you out there will smile gently at how out of it I am, and how naive when it comes to ready-to-wear. But I'd rather look at Michelle than Cindy's Oscar de la Renta, cloth of gold and 300,000 earrings any day.

And let's say nothing, nothing at all about the hideous garb McCain's VP pick wears. How can she get up each day and choose to wear that stuff?

And another New York Fashion Week begins...

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter