<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, March 18, 2007
 
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them
What freeking drugs is this guy on?

Bush adviser decries Democrat Iraq plans:
"The cost has been enormous for the Iraqis," Hadley said. "The interesting thing is that the Iraqis are nonetheless willing to pay it."
Good Sunday, folks, on Needless Slaughter Anniversary Eve. I still have vigil candles left over from all the other anniversaries, so let me know if you need some. Else, I will most likely be found fruitlessly vigilling as I do every year, somewhere, someplace.

In other news, have been trying to shoehorn new digital images into my old Access 97 database of art. Boy oh boy, big fun.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter