<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, October 08, 2004
 
Mysterious Rumors
Said to?



I understand why they might want to be a little coy because it doesn't sound like something they should brag about.
"You've seen examples of the strategy in action," the official said. "You saw it in Najaf, you've seen it in Samarra and you see it in offensive military actions that are taking place now in parts of the so-called Sunni triangle," the official said, referring to U.S. military offensives.
Good afternoon, friends. I finally have the wonderful rainy day I'd been hoping for. My ears and sinuses have cleared, and I'm about to do some art-related activities.

So will be back later.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter