<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, April 25, 2004
 
The Real Real World
Go see the Blackbird Nestcam (thanks to sweetandsourgoth). The baby birds have hatched and are being fed right now.

If only I had a mother bird to feed me. I had to drive out this morning and buy a half-dozen donuts to feed myself. And I did, but it would have been easier if I could just lie back in my nest with mouth open.

Now I feel so sick all I can do is lie back in my nest. However.... blogging doesn't blog itself.

But maybe it does. SSG also points us to a hilarious site where you can generate your own goth poetry. They must have stolen my old highschool/freshman year diaries to get the phrases. Here is my 10-second cry of despair:



Alone in Darkness

the night falls with a silent sigh, entwined are we.
the salvation for which you pine
flares once, then dies,
taken by a velvet ebon nothingness.
all hope must surely perish.

your heart beats no more.
how could you tear us asunder?
shadows surround us, crying,
we are fallen.



That's all for now. Discovered a utilty called DOSBox that let's your new and fast PC emulate an old PC DOS clunker, including sound, even on a Mac or Unix machine so you can play all those old games you downloaded, stole, or copied from friends 20 years ago. And they're still better than a lot of **** that's out there, though is strange to have them run so much faster than I remember. Have Wolf3D, Doom, and Heretic loaded and working now. I think I'm stupider than I used to be, though, since I keep forgetting which keys mean what, and the keyboard layout is different than it was. Aaaargh. Fragged again.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter