<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
 
I Love Them Too


A Dress A Day: Robots! Robots! Robots!

Definitely would make an awesome dress.

I have a few more things I still need to do before I upload the latest Darkdevil County demo update (have been spending WAY too much time on ahem other matters). If you're thinking about checking it out, you may want to wait a few days, since the save files from the old version won't be usable in the new. I realize I can zip through the thing in about an hour, but I know where everthing is and how to solve the little puzzles. And you don't.

I don't have a robot to leave you with, which is why I was delighted with the fabric, above.

Labels: ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter