<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
Digi Magic
While not exactly a painting, the following is a list from my notebook of the colors I saw at the lake on Sunday. The day today is getting chilly and graying up, though the forsythia have begun to bloom, which I must slip out and paint soon. May try a painting from this list:

TOP (ie, sky overhead)

Pure ultramarine
Whiteish
Grayish white
Gray
Black
Reddish gray
Yellowish gray
Pinkish gray
Purple
Dark aqua (prussian blue + cad yellow)
Yellow aqua
Dark aqua
Pink aqua
Violet
White on yellow aqua
Violet aqua
Raw sienna

BOTTOM (we have just hit the beach)

Below is "Sky Beach", my very first all-digital "painting" done from the above list, only fudged a little. Not all that good, since I'm as expert a photo-shopper (though this is something called Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, which came as I suppose a dowry with my spouse) as I am a knitter. I reserve the right -- no, the duty to fix or slice this up any time I want.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter